Wednesday, May 24, 2006

my audio therapy.


I've been waiting for so long for someone to
Mend all the blame. Ive been searching for so long
For something to anonymous avenge my name
anonymous, avenge my name.

you came here on time,
I just hope that it's not too late.
I've seen you at night biting the frost of silence.
Can you cure us of this fate mock the litany in its face.
Is that you moatilliatta.

Hex zero rouge . He'll hybernate no more.
The altars run dry, prefect dictate your final words;
does it sting of augur truth.
was your temple left in ruins; is that you moatilliatta.

This is the altar the one that you let me die in.
On your knees, how you wept, much like omertta.
The quiet has shielded all intent,
On the ground it appears like wrath,
Avenging the lamb as bait.
In a bed of nails you made who made this effigy
Is there straw dressed in these fields .

And now it won't be long.

-- this apparatus must be unearthed, mars volta

I. O. U. upcoming weeks.

+ t-shirt design for camp committee . + get better. + 2 camp meetings . + newsletter meeting. + Tao Nan Carnival . + le open house . + ...