Friday, September 29, 2006

time after time.

thecolleagues surprised me with a cake yesterday, followed by the usual birthday singing and my 1stpresent at the camp meeting yesterday. then the 1stboss shook my hand and said, you deserve the cake.

while we were talking he asked about my lists&plans(things i wanna do before i turn 21). i told him there's only one (a plane ride) i cannot complete it before the year ends.

then he told he wanted me to complete my lists&plans, so he's decided to bring me and a couple of other facilitators to an all-paid for flight trip to langkawi/phuket in december. we're going skydiving there(!).

then the 1stboss turns to me and says, better start planning for the lists&plans for before you turn 22.

I. O. U. upcoming weeks.

+ t-shirt design for camp committee . + get better. + 2 camp meetings . + newsletter meeting. + Tao Nan Carnival . + le open house . + ...