Thursday, September 28, 2006

take me to that other place.

i seem distant.

it's just that, you remind me of lastyear's memories. heck, everything and everyone reminds me of memories and the shittythings lastyear brought. i dont need this, but i need a hug.

i have no reason why. i have no reason to. i just have no reason, and i cannot answer why. it's like im stuck in some kind of whirlpool and im just spinning down. this isnt something worth remembering, but it just wont let me forget. it's hard to forget when i always remember whenever i see your faces.

it's hard to tell you what im feeling. im full of everything but happy.

lastyear i was sad because i felt like a loser because i had no proper job.

this year i feel __________ because i feel like a loser but i have a proper job.

i can never figure me out.

I. O. U. upcoming weeks.

+ t-shirt design for camp committee . + get better. + 2 camp meetings . + newsletter meeting. + Tao Nan Carnival . + le open house . + ...