Tuesday, October 17, 2006

confession obsession.

allow me just one close dearhellogoodbyefriend.
he keeps me company and make sure i smile when there's everybody else forgets.

is it too hard to occasionally be happy. or is it just me.

mixed emotions because it is so bittersweet. gifts remain untouched; propped beside the bed. le birthdaycard stays hidden and obsolete. reminder of thingsthatidontwanttoremember. too much details and the hands are much too tired to do what it is that's not wrong.

when i do find the strength, they always take it back.
spell out mellow-er now because it fits me so.

best kept secret: 19 days without fasting.
what is to become of me, sigh.

i dont feel so special anymore now.

I. O. U. upcoming weeks.

+ t-shirt design for camp committee . + get better. + 2 camp meetings . + newsletter meeting. + Tao Nan Carnival . + le open house . + ...