Monday, November 22, 2004

the second child syndrome.


been so long since i typed, my typing dah karat pun.

selamat hari raya guys. couldnt wish you ppl earlier.
no time + locked up computer= no blogging +surpressed feelings.

a lot of madness have been going around and i can't stand unequal treatment. my dad treats his son, my brother, as king giving him anything he wants. while we (or at least i) just try to cope with less than $7 for a wk. amazing huh?

i realised while at a relative's house (cant remember which one. been to too many) that whenever people asked about his children, my dad would immediately say only about my brother. 'oh, hisham dah 3rd yr poly. pat Tp. ambik mobile computing. dah last year dah senang lah yadayadayada ' then when asked about me my dad just said 'die pun 3rd year'. tt's it. my sch, what i do, dont get any mention. after about 5 houses with my dad using the same lines and always besar-besarkan my bro, i got fed up and when the guy asked about me, i answered myself. me and that middle-aged balding guy had a decent conversation talking about reality tv shows and how irritatingly acted out they are.

my bro gets f for all his subjects. he asks for money all the time. he insists on getting money all the time even though my mom dont even have money for her to even get bread. my mom pays for his driving licence classes of which he failed and demanded more money to take more classes. he just bought spent $150 on shirt and pants while we bought $20 shoes, no new accessories, no new bag. my dad only bought a $12 baju kurung top. but he gets all the attention and all the pampering. the fucking hell. what do i have to do? win an effing grammy?

i didnt ask for forgiveness from him. heck i didnt even salam him. i still dont like him. acting all chummy with him would make me a fake.

I. O. U. upcoming weeks.

+ t-shirt design for camp committee . + get better. + 2 camp meetings . + newsletter meeting. + Tao Nan Carnival . + le open house . + ...